PODCAST: How to build your confidence so you can build your success, interview with Suzi Dafnis (Ep 28)

Suzi Dafnis episode 28

Welcome to Episode 28 of Your Brilliant Un-Career, the podcast show. The first ever podcast interview I did was with today’s guest Suzi Dafnis, so it was a real pleasure to talk to Suzi and learn about her journey and the valuable things she’s learned in more than 20 years as a business owner. Suzi […]

PODCAST: How to be an entrepreneurial game changer with Lane Kennedy (Ep 26)

Lane Kennedy

Despite winning a full scholarship to college, a young Lane Kennedy stood at the station and decided “I’m not gonna get on that train and go to that college.” That decision was her first leap of faith into entrepreneurship. She hasn’t looked back. Lane has been a fashion model, consultant, startup founder, venture capitalist and […]

PODCAST: Systemise to create more time in your day and give yourself credit for your expertise, with Kate Erickson (Ep 25)

Kate Erickson

In episode 25, Kate Erickson shares why she made the leap from her corporate marketing job to work with her life partner John Lee Dumas on the EntrepreneurOnFire podcast. Kate shares some amazing productivity and systemisation tips to help you find more time in your day (for the important things in life) and scale your […]

PODCAST: How to be Disruptive as an Entrepreneur, with David Smith (Ep 19)

davidsmith

Welcome to Episode 19 of the Your Brilliant Un-Career Podcast Show! David Smith has lived the high flying corporate life, and helped build billion dollar companies but he’s also been shot at, accused of being a spy and left feeling like he barely saw his growing family. A couple of years ago, David gave the James Bond […]

3 niching tips to help you relate to your ideal participants and clients, a solo show with Cas McCullough (Episode 10)

What's keeping your clients awake at night?

Welcome to Episode 10 of the Your Brilliant Un-Career Podcast Show! This week was not meant to be a solo show but we had a heat wave here that played havoc with my internet connection. After 3 attempts at recording episode 10, I finally uploaded this one. Earlier this week I was honoured to be invited to […]

Marketing your event using the high school musical principle

Hands up if you’ve ever been in a high school musical? Now hands up if you’ve gone to one as an audience member? Chances are, if you’ve been to high school, you’ve done one or both and so have your friends, your mum and dad, your grandma and your dog. Years ago when I was working at the Woodford Folk Festival, Director Bill Hauritz told me his secret to marketing success. He dubbed it the high school musical principle. Here’s how it works: